Saturday, January 29, 2011

Being So Positive

Everyone tells me to be positive and optimistic.
Everyone tells me that when it comes to an end, you'll feel an inexpressible satisfaction.
Everyone tells me to be strong and full of spirit.

I appreciate their care and encouragements.
This post is no offense to them.
I thank them for every single care they show in any forms.

I know I have to be positive and optimistic.
I know when it comes to an end, I'll feel an inexpressible satisfaction.
I know I have to be strong and full of spirit.
I know it and I know I need to be reminded of those things.

but I just can't lie to myself to be such positive and optimistic...

No offense but sometimes..
Those positive encouragement feels nothing
Same things are said and believed
It's like lying to one self, you know..

Being optimistic might be the best thing that I can do
Being an encouragement might be the best thing that people can do for me, and I'm really thankful for that
but...I just can't lie and fool my self like that
I know it's gonna be hard
I know tears might be shed

and I know this is a test for me, no matter what the result is, either being an optimist or a pessimist, the important thing is that I'm not turning back, and I guess that's enough..

No comments: