Monday, January 17, 2011

It Hurts More and More

At first, I didn't want to write this thing because it means in the future I have to recall back this painful memories, even though I wouldn't write them in details, but they do hurt and pain.

What is the problem here?

Every obstacles that I have gone through might have made me stronger, but for each new obstacles I just feel more miserable than I used to. The analogy is maybe like "leveling up your level like they do in games". You need experiences to go to the next level. The higher your level is, the more experiences you need for the next level, thus the heavier the burden is.

It may mislead me to the thought of me being more fragile instead of stronger, but in fact, the bigger boss is waiting and there will be always the bigger ones.

Sometimes I just wanna walk away. I wanna signed out of my email account, msn, fb and shut down my computer, pretending nothing out there is going on. Sometimes being keep updated is scary, you know. Can we just enjoy a little stroll in a green beautiful park, just walk..and enjoy its beauty. No cell phone. No messenger. No distractions.

No comments: