Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Relax~

Actually I was going to play Frank Sinatra's Christmas Album. It's not because I want more of Christmas. I need some jazzy melodies to accompany me at the moment. And it's the only album I have in my laptop. I'm trying to download Sinatra's greatest hits but they're taking 1 hour!

Then suddenly my mom plays a CD collection of religion songs. It's playing all over the house now, so better I closed my windows media player before it consumes my laptop battery. Haha, guess what. I plug in the battery and lay on the bed. Today's weather is such a prefect time to procrastinate. I can't believe I just sent the proposal to SAO in the middle of this soothing atmosphere!

"Kasih" is playing in the house now.

Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take pleasure in other peoples sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to eudure whatever comes. - A Walk To Remember

I feel like I want to run away from all of the works. I guess I'm not really enjoying making sure things so organized and well-planned. I always wonder why they can't give a little more flexibility and realize that some things are not always going according to plan, so why spend so much time on planning? Some people might scold and offend me right now. Whatever. I admit I can force my self to be organized when doing things for a group of people, but for my own sake of leisure I won't really bother. Oh yes, I really wanna go backpacking or go on adventure or take part in an amazing race. Just come there and let the adventure begin by itself. No itinerary. Limit of time is still okay, but please no to-do-list steps by steps.

No comments: