Monday, February 7, 2011

In Needs of Inspirations. In The Middle of Desperations.

This is the first time I post outside from my room. Guess what, now I'm in NIE Canteen, sitting in the very corner just across the NTU Jungle. I need some inspirations to start writing the script but the mood is just not there yet.

Sigh. Why in the first place I chose this way that forces me to be so well planned and organized? I am not definitely one. I love to hold on, to pending, to 'see how lah'. And this job is about the opposite. Everything has to be done right away. Every single details must be carefully planned. I wonder why God sometimes lets me to escape from the responsibility of being responsible of what I am doing, maybe He knows I'm not capable enough to do that. Yes, I'm too stressful if being forced like this for quite a time. I just hope the event would quickly pass by. It's 40++ days left! And still, I'm still not sure enough if it's gonna come true! The budget even hasn't fixed yet. Oh my, sigh.

This task is difficult for me. I have to overcome my nature of being a procrastinator, and it's no fun at all. God, give me strength. I can't just depend on anyone, where are they when I mostly need them?

No comments: