Thursday, January 6, 2011

How's Life?

New Year. New Layout :) even though I just picked it from what they provide on blogger.

okay, so. how's life?

life's been great. for my christmas present comes VERY EARLY this year (2011 not 2010, so it's not a late christmas present)

life's been great. for i'm excited to face what's in front of me. internships and ecas.

life's been great. for i'm still alive in one piece after what i've been through in last year. i can declare that 2010 is the most eventful year in my life so far.

life's been great. for me being home. with the beloved people.

but

i'm still a human in melancholy. sensitive. fragile. easily hurt and i hate that part of me being melancholy. for some uncertain reasons (even though i know why, but i resist to admit).

soon i'm going to start my internship. i once said i'd miss school. yes i will still do, i guess. i miss it for the fun, for being together with friends, doing silly things, have lunch together at canteen, gossiping in lectures, etc. actually last semester i felt of becoming a more 'social' person. i just like to interact with people more than i used to be.

some people might think that i'm a hypocrite for confessing to miss schools, tutorials, lectures, and even exams! how can't you not enjoy the opportunity of living one semester in NTU without any worries of exams?? they might think so. some people might think i don't want to look for change. well, honestly i'm ready for a change. but, don't you ever feel sad to leave something that has accompanied you during the past 2.5 years even though just for a little while? and working is something that you always can do after you graduate, unlike tutorials and exams, you're only given limited chances to meet them.

things that i think i'd hate about doing my internship is that the routines. i dunno if i can stand the routines. wake up early in the morning-work-going home-sleep. there all goes the cycle every weekday.

good thing is that i won't have to be worried about catching up with tutorials and lecture notes to maintain my grades. yes i do still have to maintain my working performance and interactions with my colleagues, but it's not something academical, it's something more personal and social, more being people-oriented.

so, in my current conclusion, this new semester's gonna be different from previous ones. time for me to learn how to be more people-oriented. got ecas to be done also. at least i'm not required to be academically kiasu to survive. at least i dun need to memorize some formulas from the lecture notes. at least i dun need to face the deadly exam period. i think i just need to be my self, and try my best to be a better person.

my feeling says some other things are also happening but i dunno what. but i know it's gonna be something exciting to be reflected by the end of the semester :)

#lovemylife

No comments: