Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sing like no one is listening. Dance like no one is watching.

I might be the last person on earth you could imagine to be singing... and dancing! :P

I love both, but I love != I can.

For singing,
yes I do love karaoke. I really wish I could sing well so I don't need to worry that people would be annoyed, at least not to be annoyed by my annoying voice. If they're annoyed by me couldn't stop singing, I don't see it as much a problem. Hahahaha just kidding. And you know what's the part of mass at church I love the most? It's not the homily, it's not the communion. It's the time when I can sing the hymns hahaha (=_=).

For dancing,
Don't imagine I would do some modern dance or korean dance. haha. My first dancing experience is on DDR Floor :P and goes on with Para-Para Dance at games centres! Another reason is dancing does burn calories, yeah! Compare to 5 mins boring treadmill (even with some playlist is on), I prefer doing 10 mins fun DDR/Para-Para/Hollahoop. Yes, treadmill does offer more effective way of burning more calories but they're not fun.

Unfortunately, watching and listening is not as easy as doing it. Those guys from glee are really really professionals. I guess I have underestimated them because they successfully make singing and dancing look easy!

Hahaha.

but doesn't matter you're good at it or not...

Sing like no one is listening.
Dance like no one is watching.

1 comment:

ranti said...

super seconded it ;p