Thursday, May 27, 2010

there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

Look at what I just found!

... that there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way. Happiness does not come from seeking new landscapes, but from having new eyes on the same life you've always been living.

I couldn't agree more with the red sentence written above. It struck me because that's what just happened in the way I see my GPA. Once again, I stay in equilibrium state, for three consecutive semesters. When I got last semester's result I thought this thing wouldn't happen for the second time, u know, when having the exact constant CGPA over and over again? It's so coincidental, but yeah, the three digits stay again in my degree audit. I hope I can still maintain it for the next semester.

Last semester, I was a bit disappointed having the three little fellas (the three digits number i mean), because I was static. I didn't move from where I stood during one semester. Then, what's the point having another semesters coming if in the end I still stay in the same position? That's what I thought.

Last night, I was more than happy to see my three beloved sistas (assuming the numbers are female lol). Yay, at least, it didn't go down. I still stay in my current static position, but I don't care. That was really more than enough. I really didn't have the courage to put even a bit of expectation this time. As long as I still stay in the 'track' even if it took my GPA to go down, I don't really care. And He gave me more than I want. I'm more than grateful, even though I got the worst grade in my study in NTU so far...and ever, I hope.

Same thing, but different happiness.

No comments: