Wednesday, May 26, 2010

it was all started by a mouse.


Last night, I read a bedtime story for the first time since..... ever, maybe? I never recalled the memories of having any bedtime stories in my life. Even if I did, it wouldn't make any significant changes for who I am today, I guess.

Oh yea, the bedtime story was a comic book about Walt Disney, you know the one who started everything with a mouse. It kind of struck me, the way he pursue his dreams, and doing things he loved. There is one scene where he didn't manage to find any suitable job. Then somebody offered another which was not his interest, he refused it. If I were him, maybe I'd consider that, but he really knew where his heart belonged. He had found his dream and believed that...

That's the word, Courage. Some of us don't have the courage to pursue it. Some of us even don't have the courage to dream it. Well, I guess..count me in to both groups.

I must admit I'm having a motivation issue. Nothing is strong enough to motivate me doing what I can do now to its the fullest outcome. Sometimes I wonder how I could be such a 'never-give-up' person in some past. Things change, but I'm not sure if this one is a good change.

So, I think now I should start with doing things I love. Tomorrow when going to Gramedia, please remind me to buy a canvass. And let's hope that my oil paints are still friendly to be friend with. It's time to play with COLOURS! :)

"My only hope is that we never lose sight of one thing, that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

No comments: