Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random

"So long I never feel this secure. In you, I always belong."

"I miss all the craziness with you guys."

"My heart cries and smiles at the same time when I recall those memories. It does, but I'm not sure it does the same way for any other."

"I don't want to be number one. I just wish that all my tiny little wishes would come true. They're tiny, but sure I've got a LOT of them."

"I wish I had a good voice, so I can sing any time I want, without any thoughts of disturbing others with my annoying voice."

"And AGAIN, my target for the holiday is to lose some weight."

"I'm in love with Defying Gravity. I want Wicked."

"I'm starting to think that C.S Lewis is cool."

"Another chance did came. And I'm really grateful for that. I guess when you have a good intention towards something and it is not against His will, the chances would come again sooner than you think."

No comments: