Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Everything's gonna be alright

Let's take a while recalling your childhood memories. There were times when you fell down and hurt your knee, right? Then, what did Mommy and Daddy tell you? "Everything's gonna be alright." They kept saying it, calmed us down, no matter how hard we cried, didn't they? And, here is the magic. Those words really worked, voila! because we trust them that everything's going to be fine.

How about when you grow older? Would you still have faith in those magic spell?

You would. Or, you wouldn't. I guess being older *i sounded like an auntie* means to see things in more perspectives. 'how alright' or 'how fine' it is, it depends on how you see it. When we were a kid, we just hope that the pain didn't hurt any more. No Pain = Alright. How about Less Pain? Did we see it as Alright? I don't think so, at least for me.

As for now, when waiting for my exam and hall application results, I still believe that "Everything's gonna be alright." but does Alright mean I'll get straight As *which is 101% impossible* and get the room on 1st round? I really hope so, but whatever happens, I believe I can handle that. I surrender all to You.

Alright = I can handle that.

No comments: