Monday, August 16, 2010

A Love Letter

Dear My Sweetheart,

I might never say those three words, but I want you to know that I can't resist to admit that I can't live without you. I am not exaggerating. I'm telling you the truth that I might not be who I am today without you.

It is within you that I find love. I learn from the love you give, from the happiness you shared. Tears I see in your eyes, I can feel the pain, so do you. When I need a loyal companion, you're always available. Not only when I need you, but you're just always there.

No one can replace you, I know. In this whole world, how many people can be trusted? At least, one, because you're just already there. And I'm very proud to introduce you to the world as my true one(s).

I don't need a shooting star for a dream comes true. I already have one.

Thank you for the love, warmth, and care. When we're always be together, we're home.

Love,

No comments: