Friday, August 13, 2010

Things I'll Be Missing

1. Watching Avatar Series with my brother.
I don't have to rush all the way to finish because I just can watch the rest of episodes in Singapore, but the feeling and atmosphere would be different if my brother was not around. So, I'm rushing.

2. DaAi TV esp. A Tao series.
I can't find any better local channel *i can't say "no offense" because it's just true* This series has inspired me in some ways. I hope I can watch it online too. I also like when their master giving a talk in the morning.

3. Badminton. with my brother, of course.
This is my favourite sport. I like the way when I have to run here and there then do a hard smash! When we tried to hold the racket left handed, it was quite funny and entertaining XD

4. Also my Hollahoop, Bicycle and.... Para-Para (at timezone)

5. Shopping with my Mom.
Guilty and Pleasure both at the same time. 'Planning" with Friendship card thingy to win prize for 33 first customers.

6. Fun Time with my dad and brother.
Watching movies at cinema together. Trying new cuisine in town. Or just laughing at silly things.

7. Silly jokes with my brother.
Maybe only the two of us in the world would find such thing funny.

8. Having fun with old folks. Not that "old", I mean.
Honestly, I was not satisfied enough with the crazy karaoke. I need more! XD next time definitely!

9. Love
24 Hrs. A Lifetime Guaranteed.

No comments: