Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How I'm Surviving

long time no see!

I'm still alive. Yeah!

So much things happened since the last time I wrote.

-I embarrassed myself in front of public.
-I realized some things were not meant for me.
-I know that miracle does exist.
-I don't know how to describe my feelings towards good things which happened unexpectedly. Some were too good to be true. That's why I call them miracles.
-I'm still questioning about what I wanna do in life. Every time I see my lecture notes and tutorials, I'm not sure if that's exactly what I wanna do. I do have some thing in mind but I still need a little bit faith.
-I'm more becoming melancholic and phlegmatic. And I feel comfortable with it.
-I learn more and more about surrendering.

I don't hope for any good news coming tonight. I just hope that it is the best for all.

I really mean every word I wrote here.

No comments: