Friday, August 13, 2010

My Home. My Shelter.

Just a few days left, then there will be no time slacking around. There will be no nothing to be worried anymore. Things which I had left behind would be coming back. They need to be taken care of, to be decided, to be got rid of.

No more shelter from rain or snow. Storms that are coming I can't avoid. I need to face it, ready or not.

If I were dreaming during these past 3 months, I guess now it's time for me to wake up. To wake up from the warm love of family. To wake from a dream where friendship is just too innocent. To be welcomed by reality, once again.

Some of my colleagues (why I can't type the word "friends"?) are coming back in earlier days than I am. Facebook statuses are updated, reminding me that soon it's time for me. It's sick. They're sick. I'm... sick.

One-month accommodation is settled, contract-and-deposit-thingy is done, so I don't have to worry as much as I was last year. Somehow, I wondered how I could survive that time? But, one year-accommodation is not settled. Should I blame my luck here?? No, I guess. I just need to wait and see because the best is yet to come. So positive, huh? Well, we should be :)

For thee I love, no one shall replace
For the love I give thee, thou shall embrace
For thy love, I shall find grace

No comments: