Monday, December 7, 2009

My Short Term Memory is Loading...

Yeah. Holiday is here. I am here, at my home sweet home.

This morning I woke up after 10 hours of nice beauty sleep. Cooked Indomie. Washed the dishes. Then headed upstairs to turn on my laptop, and.. Here I am..

Yesterday I read all of my posts in this my dearly blog to find out that I have a very such called, a short term memory. I (almost) never remember that I had written some of the posts, some of the stories that I had experienced. If it wasn't because of you, my dearly sweet blog, I might just have forgotten it. Erased. No memories. So, now I'm loading some of the files containing my experiences, my feelings, and my life in the past 5 months. I don't want them to be forgotten. Well, at least, I'll try to write everything in details as much as I can remember.

Let's start with...

1. Kakiku
Uppss..jangan salah sangka kaki gw patah gara2 jatoh dari lantai 5 ya. (amit2..) Jatoh sih iya. Tapi, ga tau kenapa tiba2 lutut gw terasa sakit. Sewaktu itu sedang berjongkok, lalu tiba2 berdiri, dan... jatuh. Ugh, ga lagi deh. Beneran deh, walaupun masih bisa jalan, tapi sakitnya itu. Gw ga bisa jalan normal. Jalan gw terpincang-pincang. Nih, buat mengilustrasikan keadaan gw dulu, waktu gw mao nyebrang, gw membutuhkan waktu sebanyak lampu hijau untuk pejalan kaki menyala. Seriusan, dari mulai ijo, sampe bener2 merah lagi. Oke2, cukup untuk masalah sakit2nya, karena toh sekarang saya sudah sembuh dan bisa berpijak dengan normal. Yang ingin gw tekankan adalah,.. "Take a good care of EVERY PIECE of your body"... dan bersyukurlah atas apa yg kita punya.. Udah di kasih kaki ya, pakelah buat jalan. Jangan mengeluh capek, jauh, panas, dll. Masih untung punya kaki!

2. Blood Donation
Yeah, finally! :) I wasn't rejected for this time. My previous experience with blood donation wasn't so really nice. (u can read it here) but this time was like... whoww.. i dunno how to describe it. The night before, I was really excited (weird?). It wasn't really painful. In fact, I didn't feel anything because they already injected anesthetic before. The real shock was when I saw my own blood there, right beside me. I mean, I don't have any phobia of blood or anything, but seeing your own blood in 'such' amount by your own eyes is not... really 'entertaining'. I turned back my head, decided not to look at my right hand until it was completely finished. But afterwards I felt a great of satisfaction in my self that I never felt before :) well, who doesn't? when knowing that you just have saved three lives :) The 'pain' and the 'shock' is just worth it :)

3. My Mentor
.... is retiring this year, or.. next year... :( so sad.... It means... by the time I reached my final year, I would have a different mentor??? Nooooooo! >,<

4. F1
Yea, I became one of the volunteer in F1 Night Racing Singapore 2009 ^^ My duty was to sell first aid kits containing of ear plugs and ponchos. It was tiring but fun. Too bad, I was assigned in Gate 1, I couldn't see the cars passing by :( but that's not really a problem. Favourite quote of the day : " I can smell the burning tyres."

5. ....
Can't loading anymore....

Oh, forgive my STM.

No comments: