Wednesday, December 9, 2009

20

I have "two heads" now.
not a teenager any more,
so I should act more like an adult, shouldn't I?

Well..
Am I really that mature?
as mature as my age is now, 20?

But the fact is,
I was so excited when I heard that Toy Story 3 is coming this June 2010,
so I guess, I haven't grown up that much, huh?
LOL

I know deep inside
I still have the child's spirit inside of me
It's not bad, is it?
Yet, it's not good either, in some cases.

And I also know that deep inside
I also have changed
in some ways, compare to who I was when I was still in my childhood, my younger age
and I hope the change is for a better one.

I can't say I'm mature enough,
in fact,
I will be, and yeah, I am, growing up
little by little
slowly but sure

Life is a long journey
No matter how far you go
No matter how hard you struggle for living
The sun always rises in the east of every bright morning
Even when it rains, you know it's there, behind the dark clouds
See,
When you see darkness blocking your way out
doesn't mean there's no way out
It's just.. you just have to try harder to get rid of those clouds in front
The light awaits beyond

So I guess, the older you are, the darker the clouds are?

No comments: