Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Third Exams in NTU

Still have 4 full days to prepare my first paper.
I want to remain calm and yet, prepared.
*praying*

Well, I complained to some of my friends today why the status on facebook or msn today is full of examination matters.. I know it's the way for some of them to express their 'excitement' towards the first day of exam which is tomorrow. I might not be as 'excited' as they are, as I'm not having my first paper on the first day of examination. I'll be having my first paper on Monday. And yeah, the thing that I complained is that I feel like.... It's not like something to be exaggerated... Well, I know exams are important, me too I want a good grade, but please take it easy. Forgive me if I'm sounded too judgemental this time. I'm just sick seeing those status hanging around my monitor talking about exams, exams, and exams. Maybe the problem is not with them, it is ME.

I really hope my GPA will do some an improvement this time.

Yeah, let's face exams with confidence and calmness.

No comments: