Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ignorant

I'm really, really sad today. I was chatting to a friend, one of my best friend. I didn't know she was sick.. We chit-chatted normally, like nothing was around, like everything was okay. Then, when my other best friend told me that she was sick a few days before... I felt like, "Well, where was I these past days?"

I feel so ignorant. Yes, now I know how it feels. Once I heard this kind of feeling from someone, I didn't really get the point.. Now, I know.. How 'bad' I am as a friend.

I know, you can say it's not totally my fault, and I can't do anything to it, but still...

I understand why. If I were in her shoes, I might have done the same thing as well..
"This is my problem..Let me handle it my self. My friends already have theirs. I don't want to add any burden to them with mine.."
Yea, I know this.. like what I have posted a few days before..

So, the thing is...

"To share the pain with your friends, even it means you let them to get hurt also"
or

"To keep the pain and hurt for your self"

No comments: