Friday, May 15, 2009

When There is A Will, There is A Way, BUT..

But.. Would the way really be taken by us? It's another story, and not so many people discuss it, well at least so far as I can remember.. No one ever thought so. The quotation only says the good thing. A will means a way, and a way means a good thing ahead. Oh once more, AHEAD. And, Ahead means Not Yet. The decision whether one would take that way is the missing-link that is always, almost forgotten.

If you still have no idea what the hell I am talking (well, writing) about, I'll give an illustration, and it is exactly the REAL one which is happening right now. Yeah, I'm having a super long holiday, 3 months ahead. I have a tons of things to do in my mind (A Will), and there is many WAYs I can do to realize them all. Many ways right in front of my nose. Let's say I want to learn Japanese (A Will), and I can just straight take and read the book on my desk and start learning (A Way), but.. What do I do? Oh, I choose to slack around and procrastinate.. I'm not really sure if I am really procrastinating, I'm more certain that I'm actually just playing around until the last second of my holiday. See, I have the will, and I have the way, but that doesn't really mean a good thing.

I need more than just A Will
I need more than just A Way
What I need is..

Ah,
I don't even know what I need

No comments: