Sunday, December 21, 2008

this is the 1st in december.

Hellooo.. I'm in my home sweet home already.. My days here have just passed so smoothly 'perfect'. No worries. No (very) bad thoughts. What a peaceful life..


And.
Here what you might have missed, my dearly little blog..


* Bandung. It's like an annual routine to go there nearly the end of each year. haha.. We bought snacks from Snack Corner and Kartika Sari. And of course, a medium-sized cake from Bawean (it's the name of the shop). Yay, I'm deadly in love with Bawean cakes!

* My 19th Birthday. oh noo..I'm old already. I'm going 20! Well, is that 'that bad' to get older? I must be grateful to be given a chance to live till now or maybe till the next 19 years,or next next 19 years, or even more? I got the first greetings from my dear lil bro, and that followed my mom and dad. Really thanks to those who had spared their precious time to call me, text me, visit me, and send comments on fb & fs. Hohoho.. 'special' thanks to fb who made my birthday different than ever before because a LOT of my friends commented on my profiles. Really, from the ones I know close enough until ones whom I only said "Hi" to or even haven't talked to (I only know his/her name). But I really appreciate it. Thanks all..

* Twilight.. I should admit that the strory line is standard. But every girl would love that kind of romance. so perfect. but it's just.. too good to be true.. I wonder if they had put more action scenes, it would have been better.

* Heroes 3rd Season. Again! They make me damnly curious till the end.

* Gossip Girl 2nd Season. LOVE it! xoxo.

* I am 'twice' fatter. Oh, right!

* I'll be wearing glasses!

* Well.. Life still goes on. See ya!

Current status.
Listening to : Jay Chou - Capricorn. OST High School Musical 3.
Reading : Twilight, Eldest, Rectoverso.
Eating : Goreng Pisang! Haa Haa Hah.

No comments: