Friday, April 24, 2009

Am I in My Paradise Yet?

The answer is nooooo before I step on my dearest country land, Indonesia...:P

I am still supposed to think how I'm going to store my stuffs during the vacation period, where I'll be a staying during the end of July, and so on and so on. And I'm feeling very guilty because of not going home early after the end of my exams :(, because I have to settle another stuffs here first, and it's quite a 'commitment'. I always feel guilty when I'm talking about this to my parents, hikss..>,<

My exams were going like 'lalala lilili'..Well, forget it. Que Sera Sera~

I feel like going to Ikea and Chinatown today, but gotta go at 3pm. If I go now then the bus would possibly be crowded as exams are still going to start soon..somewhere...outhere..and i dun care...hahaha

Hmm what am I gonna do to kill my time?
Let's see..

Tomorrow I'm planning to go to orchard by 174 bus. I know it takes time longer than MRT, but hey its me. Nothing's more beautiful than sitting on a car (err okay a bus..) and looking at the scenery outside.. What a perfect way to relax! =P

On Sunday maybe I'll just go to Cathedral then kill time browsing at the National Library, Bras Basah, and its friends..

Lalala~ so boring.

No comments: