Saturday, September 20, 2008

Recess is not coming..It's come!

yeah yeah. finally. i have the chance to get up late tomorrow (what? "tomorrow"? haha), yeahh!

just now i've finished my subcomm orientation camp. it's fun! hope i can contribute something and do well as a subcomm^^ yup2.

hmm..what am i gonna do in recess? of course, sleep a LOT! haha. and then, tralala-trilili~~ ^^

i can't wait for thursday to come. and then, leave this little room, gather with my family, (eventhough it's only for a short period of time), spend time together, and enjoy my holiday!wew, is this really a holiday? not really actually, i have a chem quiz in the following week after recess, but no need to worry now. haha.

tonight, my dearest roomate doesn't stay here. hiks hiks. so, i'm alone in my room now... but, that's not a big problem. because.. it's RECESS time!

yeah~

No comments: