Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Raining...(again)

it's raining again. and, i'm alone again in my room. haha what a pity me.. i was reading my physics textbook, trying to find out what it is all about.. then, i heard the sound of rain.. yay, it's raining!! i grabbed my laptop back, turned it on, and here i am.. such a perfect time to blog..

what the good (or bad, is it?) thing is that i want to stay in my room all day long right now.. too lazy to take out an umbrella to go out there. i still have an archery basic course at 5pm. and a subcomm meeting at 7.30pm. sounds quite busy (haha. sok sibuk), but hopefully it will encourage me to try to manage my time to study efficiently... haha. but there're still a ton of subjects to catch up. and i don't think i can do it all one time in a row... haha.

as time passes by, i'm starting to get used (or already?) to this new environment. yeah, one month already. and, i feel that my frequency to send sms or call my family in indo is not as often as before.. haha. but, it doesn't mean i've forgotten them all! really miss them so much! pheww.. still 3 weeks to meet my mom, dad, and bro.. still 3 months to go back to my home sweet home..^^

gotta stop right now. if i don't. i'll make "All the things I miss from My Homecountry" in a loooooooooooong list.

No comments: