Friday, February 13, 2009

I (don't) have a dream...

I've just taken a personality quiz which requires you to choose eight colours from the most harmony you feel with. I took it for several times, because I wasn't quite satisfied with the results (haha.cheating?) until I found one that I feel most likely as myself in personal. But, there are some sentences that kept appearing in my monitor. Yeah, they were always there.

Here is the result...

At this time in your life you feel like 'giving up'. For every time you have tried to build up your hopes and dreams something has come along to burst the balloon. You may feel that, at this particular moment in your life, there seems to be no chance of fulfilling these dreams but you are so wrong. You are the sort of person that can influence any situation, that is - If you don't give up. So consciously make the effort... You have that inherent power to succeed.

You are a fighter and always on the defensive. You always need to be sure that your position is safe and established. When you finally make a decision you will pursue it to the bitter end in spite of all opposition.

You are a demanding egocentric and therefore quick to take offence. This attitude makes people feel somewhat inadequate when in your company and so it is no wonder that at times you feel alone and unwanted.

You are feeling trapped by the situation as it stands at this time and what is more, you feel powerless to remedy it. You are stressful, angry and disgruntled. You feel that everything that you try to do to change the situation is thwarted and your hopes and aspirations all seem to be receding into the ever distant future. You have reached the state where you now doubt whether your dreams will ever be achieved and this is not only causing mental stress but heartache. You need to get away from it all - you need to have time to think, to recuperate, to be able to make your own decisions.

You need to be needed and would like a situation where you will no longer be subjected to pressures and demands from those about you. There is no harm in 'dreaming' but it is you - and only you - that can be able to realise those dreams and to turn them into reality.

The one I coloured in red appeared all the time. I wonder why. I know it is silly to believe in such an online personality test, but I am just wondering and thinking. Did I ever have that dreams? Yeah, I did have some dreams, and I think all of them now have gone far, far, very far away, buried in my 'giving-up-ness' (oh please forgive my vocabulary ;p). Like what it is stated in blue paragraph. Yes, I have given up those dreams. I know it is impossible to happen then why do I bother to keep those dreams? Since then, I have been hoping for a normal life in a simple home and loving (future) family.. hehe. Is it also counted as a dream? Yeah, of course, but I have lost all my passions and ambitions, like when I was younger. (oh hey, i'm only 19 years old now!) Is dreaming to live a simple life not that adequate?


This test result has succeded to make me to abandon that masteringphysics stuffs. Haha. I really like thinking and reflecting when I finish one of personality quiz. Is it really me? Sometimes when you think it is very inaccurate, you have to think the two possiblities. First is, it is really inaccurate (call it dumb or anything as u wish). Second is, it may be true, it's just part of you that you might have not realized yet, or you want to deny (maybe unconsciously) the truth about you.

Ok. I'll try to regain my passion and ambition, which is actually crucially needed here, where there are countless of kiasu people out there.

Fiuhh..

Current status : in the middle of self-discovering as well as regaining my ambition and passion.
oh yeah here is the link. if u want to try.

You are the sort of person that can influence any situation, that is - If you don't give up. So consciously make the effort... You have that inherent power to succeed.

No comments: