Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Paradise, Temporary but Not Ordinary

My Paradise is My HOME!
MY HOME
What I mean is not exactly the house building
But
The feeling of going back home
Even though I didn’t go back to my house
But I felt at home
Under the roof of comfort
Where I don’t have to worry about anything
Just flying, flying, and flying
Going, going, and going

The four days when my parents and brother came were simply a perfect life. Well, maybe not exactly what you define perfect is, but it’s perfect enough for me.. yeah. Hehe.

We spent days like holidays here. Going here and there. Seeing this and that.

We didn’t go to somewhere special.
We didn’t do something special.
But, it’s because whom you spend your time with,
It is called special..

We went to ordinary places that people will usually visit if they are in Singapore..
Orchard..
Vhinatown
Bugis..
Suntec..
Vivo City..
Sentosa..
Boonlay..haha.. (is it ordinary?)
Etc..

We also visited our relatives in Sembawang.. hmm not ordinary again..

We also watched F1’s first race in Singapore and F1’s first night race in F1 history, for “FREE”.. haha. Somehow, we found the perfect spot to see the race. Yeah, even though just see the cars passing by for about 2 seconds each time and “enjoying” the sound of loud “livemusic”.. hahah. Too bad, the security then closed our ‘perfect’ spot with a huge black cover.. huh..

But, there’s really something extra ordinary..

It happened in Sentosa. I and my brother intended to watch the 4D Pirate show. We went there, really. But, suddenly, when we almost reached the ticket booth, took a look at the poster, saw the price..and then…. Oh, gosh! Forget the 4D! Haha. But, but, but, the story didn’t end up like that.. so sad.. haha. I even wouldn’t write it down here.. yap, so the fact is.. suprprisingly, a man approached us and showed us 3 Cineblast ticket. At first I thought he wanted to sell the tickets to us. I was also afraid if he was playing a trick or something on us.. (well, who knows??) but, .. who knows??? Actually, he wanted to GIVE the tickets to us for FREE!! FREE. FREE. Well,, how can we reject it?? Haha. Oh God, thanks really, thanks. I can’t say a word.

The four days were fantastic.
I don’t want to fly again.
But, I must go back to reality.
Yeah, this is the reality.

Recess is over..
But,
December is coming..

I still have other paradises waiting ahead..

I still have HOME..


No comments: