Monday, March 8, 2010

It washed away all my anxiety like the rain pouring down out there

Some says Raining is the perfect time for sleeping, but for me, It's also the perfect time for blogging! :) I know. I have neglected my sweet little blog for almost a month.. I just.. didn't know what I should write, or express.. Things are still going around. Changes are there. Happiness, disappointment, joy, all are there. The feelings are mixed up. My life goes on...

I just want to share about the anxiety I have towards some things before. I just feel like it's all gone. I don't know why. Maybe because of the retreat I have gone through last week which gives me a much more peaceful mind. Or, maybe because it has become a routine now. Or, maybe simply I just become a more ignorant person. Or, maybe I have become more insensitive. Or, maybe it's just my feeling, anyway..:) but, I'm glad, they're all gone.

Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there.

No comments: