Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm a Slacker, Indeed...

I guess this will be the first time I blog from office..

I have a thing to do, but a very little motivation to do it. I tend to slack around and open my facebook page, browse here and there, google here and there.. Maybe I should close my google chrome window to overcome with the distractions. Well, I have tried it once but it ended up with me playing Minesweeper and Solitaire. I even managed to finish the expert mode! A new accomplishment! lol.

I can't blame on anyone or anything with me being soooooo idle, lazy, and procrastinate. It's on my self. Me, is the problem. Either I just found out that I actually have an extremely laid-back personality or... I just found out that this job is not suitable for me. Well, I can't say it sure enough. I realize that I have not been so interested and excited to the works I've been doing. Maybe I'm not ready to accept the fact that this is..the real working field's gonna feel like. Maybe I'm too comfortable with me being an university student. Maybe I just simply don't have any ambitions. Or.. maybe it's simply because... this job is not meant for me.

I. DO. NOT. KNOW. WHAT. AND. WHERE. IS. MY. PROBLEM.

I can't work under pressure like the two engineers working in front of me. They never close the AutoCAD window. Sometimes I wonder how they can survive hours sitting in front of the computer. Maybe because they are always reminded of their family at home. To fulfill their needs they need money. To have money they have to work. To work, they have to be under all this pressure.

No comments: