Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Blessed Recess Week...

Yes, there will be a Reinforcement Concrete Design quiz on tuesday...
Yes, there will be a Structure quiz on thursday...
Yes, I only have done 3 out of 7 tutorials of RC Design...
Yes, I haven't started studying Structure, even reviewing...
Yes, I'm still a 10000000000000 steps behind of catching up my studies...

But...

Yes, I'm home...
Yes, I'm with my family, secure and safe with loads of love...
Yes, I'm here with them to go through with these difficulties...
Yes, I'm grateful I'm given a chance to experience the miracles and love...
Yes, I never thought that this recess week would be a wonderful one, full of life changing events for some others, full of life lessons, full of love and care... This is a blessing I should be thankful for..

These past few weeks, I have been taught not to rely on my own strength, to be flexible and decisive with every sudden decisions, not to be too stressful, to go through every obstacles, to believe that you can do it, and to just surrender everything to Him...

I am thankful for the opportunity to come home,
to witness the true love and care of a family,
where everybody supports each other,
no matter what happened in the past,
no matter what conflicts might have occurred,
one thing for sure is that we are one,
one family, where one never let anyone being left behind,
where laughters and tears of sadness and joy are shared,
where no lies, just a pure smile like innocent child's,
a hand willing to help, to give comfort and support,
with no expectations in returns,
only with hopes that everything gets better.

No comments: