Friday, June 4, 2010

a traveller wanna-be

Now, I'm officially a traveller wanna-be.

I just finished browsing www.travellerspoint.com

I randomly searched for budget accomodation in some cities out there in Europe! Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, etc, etc, etc, I'm quite amazed they have SO MANY nice accommodations in an EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE price! About 50SGD per person per night?? Okay, it may not be 3 stars hotel, but from the photographs *i hope they aren't so deceitful* it's more than enough for a place to sleep. I mean, it's unlikely we're gonna spend a whole day in the room, right?

Then, strolling and wandering around the town with a companion of adventurous pals and a MAP! :) Get lost for a few hours. Asking the locals. Struggling to survive with the native language. Going to the place anywhere you want. Wow, it seems so EXCITING and CHALLENGING!

Oh, but when will this dream come true? Money, money, money, I don't have any.

No comments: