Sunday, August 31, 2008

nostalgia in melancholy..

i'm alone inside this tiny room. with no body, only with my laptop and the sound of rain out there. such a perfect time to sleep and continue my sweet dream again... pheww..

i don't know why. but since yesterday till now, i feel so melancholic. esp when no body is around me. it makes me looking back to the past, realizing how things are much different now..

one year ago.. i'm still a 12th high school student, still struggling with the so-hectic-scheduled-tests in smak 5. with some remeds also.. haha. i was so uncertain about my future education. what major should i take? i was still thinking to pursue an accountacy, with a lot of doubts and uncertainity.. then, like a meteor suddenly fell from the sky, the thought of taking an architecture came into my mind.. at first, i thought i had found the right choice about the major and the university. even, i didn't bother to study hard for nus and ntu anymore. because, my chance of getting an architecture is too far from little...^^' so, i chose to be pesimistic.. even, i had some arguement with my parents about this problem...haha. then, time passed by. i wasted some time lalala-lilili, while my parents still prayed and hoped the best for me so i would change my mind.. and then... the second meteor fell again.. i went like crazy started studying that A Level things haha... and finally.. it ended (?) with a happy (?) ending.. here i am.. at ntu.. as a first year student in civil engineering..

when i recall my memories exactly in a year ago.. wheww.. never thought that i'd be in this place..

thank you..

No comments: